Thursday, August 11, 2011

4

The video project I recently worked on for EA sports is a confirmed client now. It was very cool being a part of something that millions of people will view. DeeMpix is doing the sound supervision for some of the new Fifa 12' video game. I would post the video I worked on, but the game is not out yet, so I can't. I get to go to the mixing of one of the commercials at Margarita Mix Studios Hollywood tomorrow. I am super excited to see how that works. As a company, we had another staff meeting a couple days ago and went over some new leads, and checked out the progress on new current projects. I will be posting the outlines for the staff meetings shortly. Another project I have been working on is a surf movie called "Lost and Found", which we are doing the sound supervision for. I created the 1,2,3 music wish list for each que in the movie. We are currently reaching out to record labels and managers to get the licenses for each song. I will be posting the list I created. Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment