Monday, August 1, 2011

2

This last week I took what I learned from the week before and applied it to the best of my ability. We had our 2nd event at the W Hotel, Hollywood. There I used my communication skills to interact with future clients. I made a good connection with Jeff Schofield, who started "Zoic Studios" in Hollywood and now owns his own visual effects company called "Modus Operandi". In the office side of things, I was given a really cool opportunity. My boss asked me to put together our companies pitch for the new EA Sports Fifa 12' Video game. So throughout the whole week, I created a 1:08 trailer of Fifa 2012's video game trailer. I learned how to use ProTools and Photoshop in order to develop this project. It turned out fantastic and we received a positive response from the video game company. Hopefully we will be working with them again soon. I only have two more weeks left here at DeepMix, and our third "Station Unplugged" event is tomorrow night, and it will be great. I look forward to learning more about this industry the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment